Legal and Refund Disclaimer
- I am purchasing testing for my own personal health knowledge and use.
- The eLab Ordering Physician provides their service at MY request and this service does NOT in any way constitute a doctor / patient relationship.
- eLaboratory will NOT provide specific medical advice that includes diagnosis and treatment about my lab results.
- YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVISE OF A TRAINED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. As a consumer of health care, that is what you are paying them for. Take full advantage of their knowledge.
- Both the ordering physician and testing laboratories are independent contractors with whom The Medina Clinic, Inc. makes arrangements for your blood tests. The Medina Clinic, Inc. will not be held liable for any acts or omissions of the physician, the testing lab, or their agents or employees.
- Once an eLab Order is placed, no refunds or reimbursments will be made regardless of reason.
- Attempting to misuse, copy, modify, re-use, or in any way shape or form manipulate an eLab Order will be considered fraud and legal action may be taken as a result.